The piano music box is shaped like a piano. The music box’s mechanism is mounted into the piano body. The music can be played by winding the bottom of the box, opening the piano lid, and pulling out the crutch to support the lid. The crutch also functions as a mechanism to turn on/off the music. When this crutch is put down, the music stops. Moreover, the piano music box has a slot for a ring.
Music box information
- Material : Black painted wood
- Dimension : W 14.5 cm x L 12.5 cm x H 9 cm
- Production time : 1-2 day foe standard tune, 7-14 days for custom tune
- Mechanism : 18-note mechanism from Sankyo (Japan)
- Usage : Wind the key under the box, open the piano lid and lift the crutch up then music start to play
- Playing time : After winding up, the music box can play approximately 2-3 minutes, which is repeatly playing of a section of a song. This section is not longer than 24 seconds.
- On-Off feature
- Ring holder
What is the Custom tune music box?
- Custom tune music box is the music box which produced with specific tune. And it will be only one piece in the world.
- This is the only one place in the world where you can make the custom tune music box with a mechanical movement* in an affordable price. (*a physical mechanism, not digital circuit)
- The interval of the song to make a music box can be 14 – 24 seconds in length. This interval will be one loop on a music box.
- You can pay only a deposit first, and pay the rest after receiving demo. Here
- The whole process takes 7-14 days*, not included shipping. Check delivery time here
- See example of the custom tune music box here
- You can check your order status anytime here
- You can check your song before ordering here
- See order instruction here
How do I know my song is suitable for making a music box?
4 Checklists to make music fit to the music box
- This song has clear and simple melodies.
- The interval selected is the chorus part of the song (Vocal part)
- The interval selected is not exceed 24 seconds in length.
- The interval selected does not contain too many repeated notes. This is an example of too many repeated notes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqqjU7u5Yc at 0:58-1:13.