The shell music box is a unique scallop-shaped music box that is different from other music boxes that are in square shape. This music box is made of solid wood. The whole piece is seamless. The lid of the shell music box can be opened to reveal the inside of the machine. The method of use is to wind the bottom of the case. The music can be played both when opening and closing the lid.
Music box information
- Material : Walnut wood (All solid)
- Dimension : W 9.5 cm x L 10.5 cm x H 6.3 cm
- Production time : 1-2 day foe standard tune, 7-14 days for custom tune
- Mechanism : 18-note mechanism from Sankyo (Japan)
- Usage : Wind the key under the box then music start to play
- Playing time : After winding up, the music box can play approximately 2-3 minutes, which is repeatly playing of a section of a song. This section is not longer than 24 seconds.
What is the Custom tune music box?
- Custom tune music box is the music box which produced with specific tune. And it will be only one piece in the world.
- This is the only one place in the world where you can make the custom tune music box with a mechanical movement* in an affordable price. (*a physical mechanism, not digital circuit)
- The interval of the song to make a music box can be 14 – 24 seconds in length. This interval will be one loop on a music box.
- You can pay only $20 for deposit first, and pay the rest after receiving demo. Here
- The whole process takes 7-14 days*, not included shipping. Check delivery time here
- See example of the custom tune music box here
- You can check your order status anytime here
- You can check your song before ordering here
- See order instruction here
How do I know my song is suitable for making a music box?
4 Checklists to make music fit to the music box
- This song has clear and simple melodies.
- The interval selected is the chorus part of the song (Vocal part)
- The interval selected is not exceed 24 seconds in length.
- The interval selected does not contain too many repeated notes. This is an example of too many repeated notes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqqjU7u5Yc at 0:58-1:13.